Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beginnings - A new novel

Chapter 1 -

“I feel like I’m being watched all the time”, he said.

“Watched by whom? Why do you think you’re being watched?” asked William.

William studied him closely as he responded,”I am not sure by whom exactly…I just have this odd feeling that something, or someone outside my field of vision is scrutinizing me.”

William nodded. His skepticism is obvious.  Damn him.

“In fact…I feel like I’m being watched right now,” he began to look around, until his gaze settled somewhere in the distance, on you, and then unable to confirm it, he looked back at William and sighed.

William tilted his head.

“What do you intend on doing about it?”, he asked.

Our hero raised his head and said,”Something. I will figure it out.” Casting a furtive glance at you, he got up and walked out of the psychiatrists office.

He went down the stairs and walked out of the building altogether. He didn’t know where he was going; he was too angry to care.

He also had the uncomfortable sensation that something was en-

No comments:

Post a Comment